At Rua da Rosa, door 197, in Bairro Alto neighborhood, there is an old frame house converted into a design studio and leather goods.
At Rua da Rosa, door 197, in Bairro Alto neighborhood, there is an old frame house converted into a design studio and leather goods. With a physical store on the ground floor and workshop in the attic, the store has a diversified supply of clothing and accessories, distributed by three brands with a very specific imprint, oriented to completely different targets.
The first to be established was Fern in 2009, by stylist and designer Fernanda Pereira. The philosophy of this brand differs from many others, by launching their garments when they are ready and not by simply imposing schedules or commercial objectives. Collections are limited and build with local materials. In short, Fern views its position in the market as something more than a brand that wants to sell clothes.
In 2014, two fine sculptors from Lisbon, Sara and João, joined the Poise brand, created four years earlier, in the path of passion for both the sewing and the art of leather goods, which they learned alone. Over the entrance door of the shop there is a floating carp, made in resin, symbolizing perseverance which represents the contribution of the two inventive sculptors.
Finally, four years after the Poise, the WETHEKNOT brand was added to the collective with fashion accessories for men, completing the house's offer with garments that are both comfortable and beautiful, as well as subtle multifunctional accessories. In an attempt to curb rampant consumption, WETHEKNOT always strives to create timeless pieces with local materials, thought of in longevity.
This is, therefore, a store full of synergies that seek to make known another way of being in life, based on cooperation and sustainability, which, in the context of a finite planet, makes more and more sense.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using and modify your preferences in your Privacy Settings .
Cookies are used to maintain visitor information, allowing to determine your preferences, assist you in completing forms, as well as collect performance indicators, origin and time of access to the website.
There are two cookie groups that can be used
• Permanent cookies - cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of the websites of ComércioNosso. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service.
• Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing the identification of problems and providing a better browsing experience.
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Allow websites to navigate and use applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
• Save user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
• Ensuring the security of your account
• Improve the performance of web pages
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Google Analytics Data
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!